Category Archives: Australia visas


Permanent resident visa- Employer nomination scheme (subclass 186)

This type of visa allows the employer to sponsor a foreign employee’s permanent resident visa in order that the employee could work in Australia. It is important that the applicant must be either a high-qualified foreign professinal or a high-qualified professional working in Australia with a temporary resident visa. So if you are staying in Australia with a temporary work visa and decide to settle, with this visa you can apply for permanent resident status which is only one step away from citizenship.



Temporary work (skilled) visa- sponsored (subclass 457)

This visa is especially for those skilled workers who would like to work and not study or settle in Australia
What do you need for this visa?
-sufficient english knowledge
-to have the required skills and experience to fulfil the position
-to be able to meet licensing and registration requirements
-and of course the sponsorship of an approved Australian business The visa application process has three steps. First, the business has to lodge an application to become an approved standard business sponsor, then the business nominates the position to be fulfiled, finally, the worker applies for the visa.
This visa allows you to work in Australia for up to four years, bring your family to work or study in Australia travel in and out of Australia as often as you want.
The visa holder and the family members are responsible for their medical costs so you and your family need to have a health insurance for the whole length of your stay which must be proven before visa application.
The applicants must have an IELTS language exam.

2007 Misawa Air Base Fire Prevention Week

Temporary work (Short stay activity) visa

When do you need this type of visa?
With this visa you can stay for up to 3 months in Australia.
-do short-term , highly specialised, non-ongoing work
-in case you participate in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation
– in case of exceptional circumstances of national importance, such as to assist Australia following a natural disaster

You might be eligible for this visa if you are outside Australia at the time of lodging your visa application. You must arrive in Australia within 3 months of the date the visa is granted. You can include members of your family unit in your visa application.
Price of the visa payable for the Australian Embassy: 165 AUD, in case you include family members in your visa application and if those family member are over 18, the price is 85 AUD/additional applicant, if the family member is under 18, the price is 40 AUD/additional applicant
Kelabit Kft administration fee: 500 AUD
Do not try to apply for a further visa when in Australia, this visa entitles you to stay for only up to 3 months in Australia.
There can be health checks required. It is recommended to have an insurance for the whole period.
You can lodge your application either in writing or online. What documents do you need?
Email us!


Australian student visa (subclass 570, 571,…)

In case you would like to study for a longer period in Australia and besides you would like to work, you will need this type of visa. This type of visa must be chosen if you would like to enrol a language course, college or university education. The visa is valid for the length of the course plus 4 weeks. During the school period you are able to work 4 hours a day and when the course is over, in the remaining 4 weeks you can work 8 hours a day. Application for a visa takes place at the competent Australian Embassy or online and costs 440 EUR or 535 AUD, the evaluation time is 3-4 weeks ( if you are not the only applicant but your whole family apply: the price of requiring a visa is 535AUD/primary applicant, and 405 AUD/additional applicant and 135 AUD/ underage child). You can require a student visa regardless your age, but before the application it is obligatory to undergo a medical check appointed by Australia.

Continue reading


Australian Partner visa

If you live in marriage or civil partnership with an Australian citizen, somebody with permanent residence permit or an entitled New-Zealand citizen, you can require an Australian partner visa. May I require the visa outside Australia?
Yes, you may require the visa in and outside Australia.
The conditions are almost the same, the only difference is the orice of visa
subclass 309/100- from outside Australia: 3085 AUD (main claimant)
subclass 820/801- in Australia : 4575 AUD (main claimant)
What are the conditions? What do you need to require the visa?
-an Australian citizen, somebody with permanent residence permit or an entitled New-Zealand citizen has to sponsor the other party.
-valid passport
-2 ID photos
-marriage certificate or proof of civil partnership
-introductory letter in which you describe your relationship (where and when you first met etc.)
-official statement from two people about how long you have been together

IMPORTANT! Be prepared for a personal or phone interview ( we can do your training for these but cannnot do it instead of
you) The visa evaluation time is 5-9 months
The partner visa also can be handed in, in case of same- sex married couples or those who live in a proven civil partnership.
What happens if you met somebody on Internet who is an Ausrtalian citizen, has a permanent residency permit or is an entitled New-Zealand citizen?
This case you have to require a subclass 300 (future marriage) visa. This Ttype of visa cannot be claimed in case of same-sex couples.
When can you require such visa? -both of you are over 18
– you have to prove that you have already met in person as adults
– you have to get married within 9 months

Kelabit administration fee in case of a Partner Visa: 2100 AUD
For more information you can contact us
in email:


Visitor visa (subclass 600)

In case you would like to visit Australia or travel there with business purposes for more than three months, you will need a visitor visa. (subclass 600)
You can choose from four different types of visitor visas depending on your goals in Australia. First, lets’s see what you need to know about this visa type: You can get it for up to 12 months. You must have very serious reasons for why to stay there so long. Officially you cannot take any jobs.
-standard form
-valid passport
-employer’s certificate
-planned date of travel
-routeplan which includes what you will do in Australia
-suitable financial background (you have to prove with a copy of your bank account that you have enough money for the whole time spent in Australia) and a proof of where the money comes form (e.g. inheritance)
fees paid for the Australian Embassy:
claimed outside Australia: 130 AUD
claimed when staying in Australia: 335 AUD

Kelabit Kft. administration fee: 210 AUD

In case of any questions:



Australian visitor visa (eVisitor subclass 651)

You must hold a passport from an eligible country to apply for this visa. This visa is free of charge, you can apply for it online. If you think your English is not good enough to fill in the application form or you do not have time or do not feel like,it, do not hesitate and email us! (our administration fee is 50 AUD)
You will get the visa for a 12-month period during which you can stay in Australia for up to 3 months at a time within the 12-month period. After 3 months you have to leave the country then you can enter Australia again for another 3 months until your visa is valid.
What are the most important facts about this visa?
-With this visa you cannot work in Australia.
-You can study during your stay
-You can participate business conferences
-You can visit Australia as a tourist
– You have to buy such airplane ticket which enables you to leave Australia after staying there for up to 3 months (airplane ticket can be modified)
-If your visa was granted, but before your visit any changes occured in your personal details, you must indicate any changes before your visit to link your visa to your correct datas. (e.g. : if you apply for a new passport it is necessary to modify your passport number)
-You will not receive a stamp or label in your passport. However, you will be given a confirmation for your records (e-visa). it is recommended to print it out and to put it into your bag to be able to prove in writing that you have a valid visa in case of any system failure.
-We advise you to buy your ticket after your visa application had been granted and you had checked all the details included in it. Conditions, requirements
-valid passport
-permanent address
-if you aleady have a valid Australian visa, the number of the visa
-if you have ever had an Australian visa (which is not valid any more), the number of the visa
-you must meet the financial requirements or must have a sponsor who gives you financial support
-bank account statement for the last 3 months, actual balance sheet (in English)
-formal sponsoring declaration in case you have a sponsor -planned date of your travel
-your itinerary
-employer certificate, evidence of your studies
-in case the whole family want to travel, each family member regardless their age has to apply for eVisitor visa individually

An eVisitor is an electronically stored authority for travel to Australia. eVisitor can be accessed by airlines, travel agents and Australian border agencies.