Temporary work (skilled) visa- sponsored (subclass 457)

This visa is especially for those skilled workers who would like to work and not study or settle in Australia
What do you need for this visa?
-sufficient english knowledge
-to have the required skills and experience to fulfil the position
-to be able to meet licensing and registration requirements
-and of course the sponsorship of an approved Australian business The visa application process has three steps. First, the business has to lodge an application to become an approved standard business sponsor, then the business nominates the position to be fulfiled, finally, the worker applies for the visa.
This visa allows you to work in Australia for up to four years, bring your family to work or study in Australia travel in and out of Australia as often as you want.
The visa holder and the family members are responsible for their medical costs so you and your family need to have a health insurance for the whole length of your stay which must be proven before visa application.
The applicants must have an IELTS language exam.